Basic Pasta Recipe:
- 4 large organic farm eggs
- 2 cups extra fancy durum flour or all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place everything in a food processor and pulse until it begins to form a mass.
- Check consistency, it should be slightly sticky but not wet. Add more flour if needed.
- Pulse again for a few seconds to bring the dough together.
- Place the dough onto a floured work surface and knead the pasta, folding it over itself until the dough becomes shiny and pliable.
- Cover the dough with a clean towel and allow to rest for 1/2 hour until you are ready to roll, shape and cut the pasta.