A super-quick and easy pasta dish for those last days of summer. Using home-made pasta, broccoli and corn also makes this easy on the wallet.
- Placing a salted pot of water on the stove should always be the first step any time you are making pasta at home.
- When the water comes to a boil drop in some fresh broccoli florets and corn kernels.
- When the broccoli is tender, add the pasta to the same pot.
- In a medium pan, heat some butter over medium heat.
- When the pasta is al dente (cooked but still firm to the bite), remove with a slotted spoon or strainer along with the broccoli and corn. Add to the pan and coat with the butter.
- Add a bit of pasta water to moisten the dish, and add more butter as desired. Season with salt and pepper and freshly grated parmesan.
- Toss for several minutes to coat the pasta and serve.